Day 1: Nurture My Emotions
I am trying to be more aware of my monthly cycle and how I feel each week of the month and to curate my life to work with that cycle. This week it is important that I nurture my emotions.
I wrote several blog posts today! I would like to get back to my freelance courses this week as well.
Day 2: So Much Happened
- I had nightmares and woke up feeling depressed.
- I finally mastered the B minor chord on the guitar. It’s not easy!
- I went to the dentist.
- I had a job interview and was told I would be a good fit. Here’s hoping!
- I met with a woman about a house-sitting gig.
- I decided to apply for two acting gigs.
Here’s the thing. Writing is what I’m doing because I’m not acting. And I’m not acting because I want to do live theater. It’s a way to be creative while i give myself permission to not be in the theater world right now.
But I got two opportunities to submit videos for virtual performances. I almost rejected them outright–that’s not what I’m doing right now.
But. I used to write my own one-woman shows. Remember The Sarah Raines Concert Series? So, I may have the perfect opportunity to combine writing and performing for a paid gig, and I’m going to go for it.